Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Two More Months!

“I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain

I love travelling with Eric; I’m not so sure about my kids. A 2 ½ hour trip to Portland is torture. I can’t imagine 20 hours on a plane.

So given the high probability that I’ll abandon them somewhere between here and Zambia, I’ll attach a tag to each kid:

Alex. Chatty. Loves pink and sparkles. Hates bananas. No allergies.
Isaac. Active. Loves to climb and run. Not a fan of onions. No allergies.
Oliver. Contortive. Loves his truck. Asthma. Repaired heart defect.

But our journey to Zambia isn’t until the end of March. Eight weeks. Between now and then we have lots to accomplish.

On the docket tomorrow: Shots for kids at the travel clinic!

No comments:

Post a Comment