Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Guest Post from Alexandra

Have you seen me?

This Easter while me, dad, and Isaac were swimming, mom came and said, "Come here! There’s something hanging up! Come here and see!"

We came and saw that there was a sign that said, "Happy Easter!"  There were three empty Easter bags.  Than I looked around and I saw an Easter egg and picked it up. 

And I said, "IT'S AN EASTER HUNT!!!!!!!!!"

We picked up all the eggs.  There were even some big ones.   I ate two candies.                               

Sarah's note:  Alexandra and Isaac even asked the very-much-bewildered security guard if he'd seen a Bunny hiding plastic eggs in our yard.  They couldn't believe that the Easter Bunny managed to sneak by all of us...especially me, since I was in the house when it happened!

1 comment: