Monday, June 13, 2011

Got Legos?

Options for the Most Vulnerable Children

My friends from Special Hope Network need our Legos and other educational materials.

I mentioned Holly, Eric, and Beth in this blog post.  They are committed to equipping the special education teachers in Zambia.  They've visited several classrooms packed with children with autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, and other physical or developmental delays.  While the Zambian teachers are committed, they lack educational materials.  I'm talking...

ZIP.
ZERO. 
NADA.  

Special Hope Network has someone who will ship materials to Zambia, if we can get them to Massachusetts in the next week or two.


That's FREE SHIPPING to Zambia. Something we don't take for granted in these parts!

I've made it easy for you:  just click on this link and you'll be directed to Special Hope Network's Amazon.com Wishlist.  You can purchase an item, and Amazon.com will ship it to the right address.  How easy is that?

Amazon Wishlist

If you have used supplies you'd like to send, email me and I'll give you the mailing address.  [sarahshowell at hotmail dot com]

Thanks for your support!

1 comment: