Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Home Stretch

Cleanliness is next to impossible. ~Author Unknown

This quote sums up my day.

Eric and I scrubbed every crevice, crack, and corner of our house today. For 12 hours. I'm exhausted, so the television is parenting my children. (How did we live without this blessed contraption?)

Eric is at the dump (yes, again!) for the final time. We made a pact today to live a life of simplicity. No toys. No hobbies. Nada.

Last night it was Oliver's turn to throw up. We had a fun scavenger hunt at 2 am for his inhaler. I'm glad we are getting the flu out of our system before our flight on March 28th.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your house is empty, or now getting filled with someone else-i'm just catching up with the amount of changes you are experiencing...wish we could be at the last hurrah - thinking of you lots!

    ReplyDelete